ATI-TEAS Nursing Assessment Online Registration and Payment
ATI-TEAS V Test
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®) is a multiple-choice assessment of basic academic knowledge in reading, mathematics, science and English and language usage. The objectives assessed on the TEAS-V exam are those which nurse educators deemed
most appropriate and relevant to measure entry level skills and abilities of nursing program
Fee - $75
All individuals preparing to take the TEAS test must create an ATI account.
Instructions: To register for the TEAS V exam, or to purchase the TEAS-V study guide go to www.atitesting.com. Calculators may NOT be used for the test.
- Step 1: If you do not have an account, create an account for the
ATI-TEAS V Exam. Previous ATI username and passwords are acceptable.
- Step 2: Register for “TEAS,” next select the State [New Jersey] and City
[Pemberton], and click next.
- Step 3: To select test date and time, first select Learn More and then Register. Then
select Check Out to pay for your TEAS V exam.
- Step 4: On Secure Checkout page fill in requested fields and proceed to pay.
- Step 5: Day of your Exam
- Bring valid government-issued Photo Identification
- Bring ATI-TEAS Confirmation document; username and password
- Report 15 minutes prior to start of the test
- Parking available in Lots 1, 5 or 7
TEAS-V: TEAS-V products were designed to work together. It is recommended that you take an online practice test when you are just starting to prepare for the TEAS-V test.
After taking the practice test, you will be provided with a score report that will highlight
a list of topics to review based upon your performance on the practice test. These topics
will be linked to information sources within the TEAS-V Study Manual. Then after reviewing
those topics, you should take the second version of the TEAS-V practice test to
check for improvement.
Students may send their TEAS score/TEAS transcripts to multiple schools.
|Documentation must be provided for students requiring
special accommodations on the TEAS V test.
Prior to testing contact: Donna Kaklamanos, MSW
Special Populations Coordinator
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (609) 894-9311 or (856) 222-9311, ext. 1803