The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) gives you the opportunity to receive college credit for what you already know by earning qualifying scores on any of 34 examinations. Earn credit for knowledge you've acquired through independent study, prior course work, on-the-job training, professional development, cultural pursuits, or internships.
For information about what CLEP credits BCC will accept, contact a Registration representative at (856) 222-9311 or (609) 894-9311 at extension 1524.
By Appointment only: Contact the Testing Center by calling extension 1661 (609) 894-9311, (856) 222-9311, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance
- BCC Service Fee (non-refundable) is $30 for each test. This fee is a separate payment and payable to Burlington County College. It can only be accepted at the BCC Business Office with a proctor payment form. Download Proctor Examination(s) Form, print three copies 1-Test Center, 2-Student, 3-Accounting and take to the Business Office (Accounting) for payment. The form must be stamped by the Business Office prior to taking the CLEP exam. Submit the Test Center copy of the form along with your CLEP registration.
- CLEP Fee is $80 per exam is due the day of your exam, and is payable to CLEP
- Two tests may be taken during one session
- Two forms of identification is preferred for admittance to the test session, bring at least one form of photo ID
- Cell phones of any kind are not allowed
- Report 10 minutes early
- CLEP tests are not administered in December
- Complete registration form and send to:
Burlington County College
601 Pemberton-Browns Mills Road
Pemberton, New Jersey 08068