Welcome to the Burlington County College Test Center
The mission of the Test Center is to provide a standardized testing environment where a variety of quality assessment services are offered to Burlington County College students and the community.
The following Testing services are provided:
- The College Board: ACCUPLACER™ Online (Placement)
- The College Board: College Level Examination Program® (CLEP)
- Course and Special Tests
- External Degree Proctored Tests
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Nursing Entrance Test (TEAS)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- The Psychological Service Bureau, Inc. (PSB)
Cell Phones and All other Electronic Devices
Cell phones, PDA's, iPhone's, Mp3 players, pagers, Blackberry's or all other electronic devices are NOT PERMITTED in the Test Center. If your cell phone or other electronic devices sounds while you are taking a test, or if you are found to have any unauthorized electronic device in your possession while testing, your test will be confiscated and the Office of Public Safety will be notified.
Calculators and PDA’s
We are aware of the increasing number of students using PDA’s. Since these devices are capable of storing almost any type of data, you are not allowed to use your PDA for any reason, not even as a calculator. If you are permitted to use a calculator for your test, obtain one before entering the Test Center.
Photo I.D. Policy
Valid photo I.D. is required for ALL testing. BCC course tests also require the ID to have a current sticker for each semester. Students who arrive without valid photo I.D. will be denied permission to take tests in the Center. There will be no exceptions.
- Cell Phones and all other Electronic Devices
- Digital watches (wrist or pocket), alarm watches, or wristwatch cameras
- Any kind of photographic or copying device
- Listening devices such as radios, media players with headphones, or recorders
- Dictionaries, books, pamphlets, or reference materials
- Papers of any kind. Scratch paper will be provided and collected by the Testing staff.
- Mechanical pencils or any type of pen or highlighter
- Slide rules, protractors, compasses, or rulers
- Food, beverages, or tobacco products
- Hats, hoods, and scarves (unless worn as a religious requirement)
- Any other unauthorized testing aids