Admissions Procedure & Criteria
Steps in applying for admission to the Computed Tomography Certificate Program, if you hold credentials of ARRT, RT(R) and wish to be considered for the Computed Tomography Program you will need to:
- Apply to Burlington County College using the Online Application (no fee).
- Have previous college transcripts sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit completed Computed Tomography Application to Director of Radiography.
- Submit ARRT credential card and NJ State Radiology Technology License to Director of Radiography.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS EXTENDED to August 1, 2014.
Applications will be accepted until July 1 of each year. Accepted students will be notified by August 1. Only 20 students will be accepted into the program and must meet the following criteria:
- Hold the credentials of ARRT RT(R).
- Hold a NJ State Radiology Technology License.
- Have submitted a completed application with recommendation.
Accepted students must have a completed Criminal History Background Check (CHBC), Drug Screening, Physical Examination form, proof of medical insurance and current CPR cards prior to enrolling into CPT150.