Electronic Resources Options
Electronic Resources by Resource Name
Electronic Resources by Subject
Off-Campus Access Help
- You must have a valid Burlington County College library card to access resources from off-campus.
- Access the Find an Article page.
- Be sure to click the link for off-campus access for the database you wish to use.
- When prompted, input your library barcode number (not your BCC ID number).
- On-Campus students: The library barcode is affixed to the back of your BCC student ID card.
- Distance Learning students: If you registered for a library card, your barcode number was emailed to your BCC email address.
- If you experience difficulty accessing resources, please email to the library at: firstname.lastname@example.org