Giving and Getting Involved
We are grateful for our growing circle of donors that support students and projects at BCC through generous gifts to our Foundation. Here are ways that you can help to expand our support of students.
- Support the BCC Foundation with a tax-deductible individual, corporate or foundation gift (see form below).
- Sponsor and participate in the Foundation's annual Golf Outing and Holiday Auction.
- Establish a scholarship fund in your name or the name of a family member of organization to help students with tuition and fees.
- Include the BCC Foundation in your estate plan. You can realize tax benefits and leave a legacy of support.
- Volunteer for one of the Foundation's events or serve on a Committee.
Donations can also be mailed to the Foundation Office at:
The Enterprise Center, Suite 256
300 College Circle
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Please indicate the fund or the name of the person for which the donation is given.
The BCC Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c) 3 that raises funds to support student scholarships, college programs that enrich the campus experience, and facilities and equipment to facilitate learning.
For more information about volunteering, giving options and planned gifts, please contact Rebecca Corbin at (856) 222-9311, ext. 2511. To register for events and for information about sponsorship, contact the Foundation Office at (856) 222-9311, ext. 2540.