Blackboard Learn 9.1
All users are required to change their password the first time they log into
Blackboard. In the event that you forget your self-selected password, you can reset it at any time by following the directions below.
If you are unsuccessful in resetting your password using the process described below, contact firstname.lastname@example.org from your BCC provided e-mail address or call extension 3250 at (609) 894-9311 or (856) 222-9311 for
- Go to http://bcc.blackboard.com/
- Just above the Log In button, click "Forgot Your Password?"
- Enter your first name and last name in the boxes provided
- In the Username box, enter your Blackboard username
usually firstname_lastname for students
Or perhaps FirstinitialLastname for staff and faculty
- Click Submit
- You will receive a confirmation message
- Log in to your BCC provided e-mail account
For students visit http://mymail.bcc.edu/
For staff and faculty visit http://mail.bcc.edu/
- Open the message with the subject: "Lost Password Notification"
- Inside that message you will have a link which will allow you to reset your Blackboard password
- Follow the instructions to create a new Blackboard password
- Log into Blackboard using your username and new password
- Log out of the e-mail system
Page Last Updated - February 7, 2013, Burlington County College, Pemberton
Return to Technical Support Information