YOU CAN HELP:
- Culinary Arts, Hospitality & Tourism Programs
- Culinary Arts, Hospitality & Tourism Building at 21 Mills Street, Mt. Holly
- Demonstration Hall and Theater
- Production Kitchen
- Culinary Plaza/Grill
- Teaching Kitchen
- Culinary Lecture Hall
- Arts and Cooking Supplies Store
- Board Room/Private Dining Room
- Hercules Society*/Wall of Recognition
Naming opportunities are available as both memorial tributes and as recognition of active friends of the College.
* The Hercules Society recognizes the African-American chef who served the first President of the United States with distinction.
Gifts that will cover or defray the cost of outfitting a teaching or service facility within 21 Mill Street are welcome, as are gifts-in-kind.
Please see the attached sheet for a listing of specific gifts-in-kind (e.g., equipment) that the College is seeking.
Event and Program Sponsorships
- Food Festival
- Cooking Contest(s)
- Recipe Book
- Individual Recipes/Dishes
- Vendor Fair
Capital and Operating Fund Contributions
Everyone is invited to contribute to the capital and operating funds that will make CAHT the region’s premier culinary arts program.