Calendar of Events
Speaker Request Form
Dress for Success Show 2014
BCC Summer Job & Internship Fair
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
BCC’s annual job fair is a massive networking opportunity for employers and jobseekers. The job fair, runs from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the Mt. Laurel campus in the Enterprise Center, includes representatives from area businesses and organizations.
The job fair is open to BCC students, alumni, and community residents. Jobseekers should dress professionally and bring updated copies of their resume. To create or update a resume for free, visit bcc.optimalresume.com.
What to Wear to the Fair
- A two-piece suit is preferred
- Solid dark color suit with white collared shirt are safer than colors or patterns
- Simple pattern ties are best for an interview
- Wear polished shoes with dress socks (no white socks) high enough so no skin is visible when you sit down and cross your legs
- A solid dark color pant or skirt suit (knee-length ). Pantyhose are a must with skirts!
- Jewelry and accessories should be kept simple (no hoops or dangling earrings, no large necklaces or bracelets)
- Heels no higher than 2” (no platform heels)
- Nude and natural looking makeup (no red lipstick)