Calendar of Events
Speaker Request Form
Dress for Success Show 2013
BCC Annual Job Fair
April 9, 2013
BCC’s annual job fair is a massive networking opportunity for employers and jobseekers. The job fair, runs from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the Mt. Laurel campus in the Enterprise Center, includes representatives from area businesses and organizations.
For a list of employers who will be attending this year's Job Fair, click here.
Job Fair Participation
Employers who are interested in participating can register online using the Employer Job Fair Registration Form. The list of participating employers will be available to the public by April 1. Job seekers planning to attend the Job Fair should register by clicking Job Seeker Registration Form. The registration fee is waived for employers who are a Career Services “Partner”. To become a partner of Career Services or to see the list of benefits, click Employer Partnership Program.
The job fair is open to BCC students, alumni, and community residents. Jobseekers should dress professionally and bring updated copies of their resume. To create or update a resume for free, visit bcc.optimalresume.com.
Prepare for the Fair
Need to prepare for the fair? Career Services offers a series of free career workshops which consists of resume writing, job interviewing skills, how to use LinkedIn, networking and preparing for the fair.
Enrollment is free but limited. To view the list of workshop dates, times and locations, or to register please click here.
What to Wear to the Fair
- A two-piece suit is preferred
- Solid dark color suit with white collared shirt are safer than colors or patterns
- Simple pattern ties are best for an interview
- Wear polished shoes with dress socks (no white socks) high enough so no skin is visible when you sit down and cross your legs
- A solid dark color pant or skirt suit (knee-length ). Pantyhose are a must with skirts!
- Jewelry and accessories should be kept simple (no hoops or dangling earrings, no large necklaces or bracelets)
- Heels no higher than 2” (no platform heels)
- Nude and natural looking makeup (no red lipstick)