Science, Math, & Technology
Prior to joining BCC's Chemistry Department in 2001, I spent 20 years in the private sector. I have held positions in research, quality control, product development, and management. Some of the industries I have experience in are foods, metallurgy, inks and inkjet systems, and medical products.
In addition to science, I am also interested in sports and music. I was fortunate to have the opportunity to coach the Women's Soccer team at BCC for 2 seasons.
Areas of Interest
- Structure-property relationships in organic compounds.
- Instrumental methods of analysis.
- Intellectual property.
- Chemistry of wine, gasoline, and other consumer products.
see my homepage www.chemistry-solutions.com
also see: http://www.bcc.edu/pages/476.asp#CHEMISTRY
- Chemistry Instructor
- Chemistry Department Curriculum Coordinator
- Master's in Chemistry from Temple University
- Bachelor's in Chemistry from Rowan University.